Board members present: Jim Long K7PDZ, Treasurer; Doug Kingston KD7DK, President; Elaine Bradtke KG7CME, acting Secretary (Board slot 2); Don Abeles W7UUL, License Trustee; Tim Helming WT1IM, Vice President; L.W. Abel K7LWA (Board slot 3); Bill Thomassen N6NBN (Board slot 1)
- Meeting called to order at 13:05.
- Welcome and safety briefing from Mark Sheppard (N7LYE).
- Remembering silent keys: Mike Maloy (KF7DTI); Michael Hall (KJ7WC); Pat Shiners (W7GTO).
- Doug Kingston reviewed events and activities of 2017, and upcoming events for 2018.
- Jim Long gave treasurer’s report. At ⅔ through the fiscal year, good income, and we’re doing well.
- Bylaws change no. 1 as presented in the documents circulated to membership (By-laws marked DRAFT December 16 2017): Change Secretary-Treasurer to appointed role(s) from among the elected board members, excluding President and Vice-President. Passed unanimously.
- Bylaws change no. 2 : Strike Article VII (Control Operators). This was passed unanimously.
- Election of Board members – Doug Kingston re-elected President, unopposed.
Board position #2, Theresa McLaird KG7AII and board position #4 (formerly Secretary/Treasurer position), Jack Wolfe KI7RMU were elected unopposed.
- Adjourned at: 14:00